Facebook brings individuals a ton of delight – it’s a simple method to stay in contact, share photos and it’s additionally an incredible wellspring of data. Also, with more than 2 billion clients, it’s perhaps the most well known administrations on the planet.
In any case, there is sure data you should keep hidden. There are likewise things you should stow away from specific individuals – particularly the individuals who are simply associates as opposed to appropriate companions. You can contact facebook customer support phone number if you face any issue on facebook.
Here are 8 simple ways you can handle what data is noticeable on Facebook.
Tip 1: Lock down your profile
- Before you begin tweaking what individual data your companions can see, check your Facebook profile is private, as opposed to public.
- Snap the drop-down bolt at the upper right, select Settings and snap Privacy from the choices on the right. Search for Who can see your future posts? what’s more, click Edit.
- In the drop-down menu ensure Friends is chosen as opposed to Public. Then again, in the event that you need everything to be private and to set the protection in individual posts (see Tip 3), select Only Me.
Tip 2: Limit who can see old posts
- Regardless of whether you’ve set your record to private, your old posts may in any case be public.
- Under ‘Who can see my stuff?’ search for the choice Limit the crowd for posts you’ve imparted to companions of companions or Public and snap the Limit Past Posts interface on the right.
- The menu will extend. Snap Limit Old Posts.
- An admonition box will show up. Snap Confirm
Tip 3: Post to chosen companions
- It’s conceivable to make Facebook notices, yet limit who can see them on a post-by-post premise. Snap Update Status as though you will post something, and snap the drop-down bolt close to Friends. From here, select More Options to broaden the rundown and snap Custom.
- A spring up box entitled Custom security will show up. Under Share this with click the little blue cross close to Friends to eliminate it, and enter the name of individuals you need to impart the post to.
- Facebook will make proposals dependent on your companion list and the names will come up consequently, which you snap to choose. At the point when you are glad snap Save Changes.
- To get back to presenting on everybody click the drop-down and select Friends.
Tip 4: Hide your age
- Not every person needs their date of birth obvious on Facebook – either for individual or security reasons.
- To cover your age, sign into Facebook and snap Edit Profile under your name on the left-hand section.
- You’ll see a segment called About show up in the center of the page. Select Contact and Basic Info and under Basic Information you’ll see your date of birth which you provided when you joined Facebook.
- Move the mouse on a similar line as Date of Birth and an Edit choice will show up.
- Snap it and utilizing the drop-down bolts you can figure out who sees your day and month of birth, and who sees your time of birth. Pick between Public, Friends, Friends aside from associates, Only Me and Custom.
- We don’t instruct picking Public for either with respect to these. You might need to choose Friends for your day and month of birth, so your Facebook companions will get ready when it’s your birthday, and select Only Me for your time of birth, so you can remain quiet about your age.
- Snap Save Changes when you are glad.
Tip 5: Relationship status
- Not every person needs to share their present sentimental circumstance. To transform it stay inside the About area from Tip 4 and this time click Family and Relationships from the choices on the left.
- The drop-down menu contains twelve alternatives, including Single, Divorced and It’s confounded. At the first spot on the list you’ll see a level line. Select this and your relationship will not show up on your profile by any means.
Tip 6: Hide your Friend list
- To keep your Friend list hidden, click on your name on the top menu bar. Across the center of the screen running on a level plane you’ll see alternatives for Timeline, About, Friends, Photos and then some. Snap Friends. Close to Find Friends you’ll see a pencil – click this and select Edit Privacy.
- In the Edit protection box are two alternatives. Snap the drop-down bolt close to Friend List and select Only Me.
- The following choice allows you to figure out who can see individuals and records you follow. To keep this hidden change it to Only Me too.
Tip 7: Limit companion demands
- To try not to get companion demands from outsiders, right-click the drop down bolt at the upper right and select Settings (as in Tip 1) and select Privacy on the right-hand side.
- Under ‘Who can reach me?’ select Friends of companions. On the off chance that you do get a solicitation from somebody you don’t care for (or all the more regularly don’t have a clue) basically hit Ignore.
Tip 8: Blocking
- In the event that there’s somebody you need to abstain from reaching you the best activity is block them. Snap the drop-down bolt on the upper right menu bar and select Settings.
- Select Blocking on the left and under Block clients enter the name of the individual you need to impede.
- Select the individual from the Block public and snap Block on the right. When they are on the rundown they can’t perceive what you post, add you as a companion or welcome you to occasions.